Speed Maths Course - Vedic Maths
Speed Maths Course is based on the old-age Vedic Maths system of India. Aloha provides complete training and guidance to your child to help them to perform calculation faster and in an easy way.
Why Vedic Math’s Course is so important?
Vedic math’s is a well-known technique for calculation, the simplicity of Vedic Mathematics means that calculations can be carried out mentally (though the methods can also be written down). There are many advantages in using a flexible, mental system. Kids can invent their own methods, they are not limited to the one 'correct' method. This leads to more creative, interested and intelligent children’s.
Aloha centres provide classroom training for Vedic maths Course throughout Gujarat.
Speed Math’s classes makes math more interesting and fun
By making child perform some impossible calculations at Lightning speed
By making mathematics, literally a child's play and help students enjoy mathematics
By right mix for fun memory techniques, memory recall, application of formulae makes your child a super performer
Benefits of enrolling you kid in Speed Maths (Vedic math's Classes).
- Square roots, multiplication, division, the solution to equations and much tougher calculations can be arrived at without using a tool.
- Calculations are carried out mentally through vedic maths.
- Helpful towards understanding advanced concepts.
- Saves time during Examination.
- Cross checking answers is easy
- SPEED MATHS is a zero error technique.
- Vedic math’s technique can be applied even for numbers beyond 10 digits.
- Calculate 10 times faster than the usual way.
- In multiplication only one step to arrive at the right answer.
- Short procedures applied for calculation, makes the child get more interest in the subject.
- Due to the short and simple procedures, rechecking is very easy.
In addition to Vedic math’s classes, we provide supplementary features to make your kid's education more interesting.
Puzzles: 12 puzzles per level to develop the critical analysing skills.
Games: 12 games per level to apply mathematical concepts in an interesting manner.
Activities: 12 activities per level to enhance the learning capacity of students